Black Friday Deals on Outsourced Writing

Monday 20 November 2023

It's the fourth week of November, and that means it's about to be Black Friday (Happy Thanksgiving, American friends!). I have some availability between now and Christmas, so for 2023 I've decided to offer some Black Friday deals on outsourced writing for websites, print or anywhere else.

There's a limit to how much I can take on at Black Friday prices - and it's worth noting I'm UK-based, although I welcome enquiries from overseas too - so here's my offer:

£5 per 100 words
Minimum order size: 2,000 words (£100)
Maximum order size: 5,000 words (£250)
Additional words charged at £10 per 100 words

If you're interested, just email me and ask, and I'll confirm my availability. I'll take on as much as I can, but obviously there's a limit, especially as we get closer to Christmas. I'll keep this offer open through Cyber Monday week too, so orders are welcome until December 1st 2023.

Black Friday spelled out in Scrabble tiles
Black Friday by Sarah Blocksidge, via Pexels

When is Black Friday?

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the USA, and is traditionally the busiest shopping day of the year. Thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday in November, so Black Friday is usually the fourth Friday in November.

(It gets a bit tricky if November 1st is a Friday, so it's easier to think of it as the Friday in the fourth full working week in November... or just the day after Thanksgiving.)

This year Thanksgiving is on Thursday November 23rd, so your best bet for Black Friday sales on outsourced writing is officially Friday November 24th. But hardly anyone keeps their deals to just one day anymore.

What is Cyber Monday?

Black Friday historically applied mainly to irl shopping - that is, bricks-and-mortar stores. So the ecommerce industry developed its own landmark date to encourage people to buy online, and that's Cyber Monday.

This takes place on the Monday immediately after Black Friday, so Cyber Monday 2023 is on Monday November 27th. I mostly write for websites, so I suppose this is the date that applies more to me.

I want to make sure I give my Black Friday prices on outsourced writing to both my print and online customers, so I'm keeping this offer open right through until Friday December 1st.

How to Order

Don't panic. There's no automatic cut-off at midnight on December 2nd. I'm a real person and I reply personally to any enquiries. As long as you email me within a reasonable time frame and mention this offer, I'll do my best to honour it (subject to availability).

You don't need to know exactly what you want, or exactly how many words you want. Just give me a ballpark figure so I can pencil it into my schedule, and we can work out the details later.

That being said, it will take me some time to produce your content - so if you're planning to use this Black Friday deal to pay for some last-minute Christmas content writing or outsourced January sales copywriting, get your order in ASAP so I can get it back to you in time!

Bobblewriter

Words by Bob 'Bobble' Bardsley.

Bobble is a talented freelance writer who has written for websites since 1998.

Book me today to write for your print and online projects.

tap here to
place an order


Availability: Good

Keep In Touch



Tip Bobble at Ko-fi

Sitemaps:
Pages | Posts

Search

Archives

Office Hours



I reply to all enquiries as soon as possible. Any order size is welcome and my prices are negotiable.

Where my schedule allows, I can work to tight deadlines and unsociable hours to deliver urgent orders ASAP.