Orders Open for September Copywriting Projects

Tuesday 31 August 2021

I am now taking orders for September copywriting projects for immediate delivery. I'm always open for orders anyway, but I'm looking to take on some last-minute writing work on a tight turnaround.

If you need any content - fact or fiction, topical or static - please get in touch and we can agree on an appropriate deadline, depending on the size of your order.

This is a crucial time of year as the seasons change, we move towards Halloween and Christmas (not to mention Black Friday for ecommerce campaigns) and the new academic year begins.

One-off orders are welcome regardless of size. I have no minimum order or ongoing contract commitment - just let me know what you need, even if it's a single page.

I'm especially keen to take on some custom writing for schools during the next few months, whether that's educational materials, communication with parents, or any other written content you need.

I can write for businesses or as an outsourced copywriter for SEO agencies and online marketing agencies - my content is white-label and I transfer all copyright once you pay your invoice.

NDAs, specific payment terms and other onboarding paperwork are absolutely fine, just let me know what you need and I'll tell you if your terms are agreeable.

We're all coming out of a weird 18 months, but the economic bounceback is underway and it's time to get to work!

Bobblewriter

Words by Bob 'Bobble' Bardsley.

Bobble is a talented freelance writer who has written for websites since 1998.

Book me today to write for your print and online projects.

tap here to
place an order


Availability: Good

Keep In Touch



Tip Bobble at Ko-fi

Sitemaps:
Pages | Posts

Search

Archives

Office Hours



I reply to all enquiries as soon as possible. Any order size is welcome and my prices are negotiable.

Where my schedule allows, I can work to tight deadlines and unsociable hours to deliver urgent orders ASAP.