Urgent/Overnight Copywriting Orders

Wednesday 21 September 2022

I welcome urgent copywriting orders. Maybe you've been let down by your writer, you're coming up hot on a fixed deadline, or you've just realised you need 1-2 extra pages you hadn't already allowed for.

My first freelance order was from an SEO agency whose freelance copywriter had quit at short notice. I stepped in and delivered a batch of blogs for multiple websites within a couple of days. That agency is still a regular customer, 12 years later.

Subject to availability, I'm happy to take on overnight copywriting orders, or short-notice orders with delivery in 48-72 hours, if you're able to give me the extra time. Maybe it will be the start of a long and happy collaboration for us too.

Generally to deliver a last-minute copywriting order as quickly as possible, I need several things from you:

  • A brief or instructions to tell me what you need
  • Any supporting materials and information
  • As much time as possible

But I'm open to offers - so please feel free to email me and, if I have space in my schedule, I'll always do my best to give you what you need.

How to write a last-minute copywriting brief

To brief me on your project for the best results at short notice, please include any of the following. It's OK if you don't have all of this info, just give me what you've got.

  • Title/Topic
  • Word Count
  • SEO Keywords
  • Brief description of required page content
  • Supporting info/links

If you're on a very tight deadline, I can provide custom placeholder pages to be extended or replaced later, allowing you to deliver a project on time and then bulk out the content afterwards.

Overall, if it won't clash with my other existing deadlines, I can turn around orders of up to 3,000-5,000 words in 1-3 days. It depends how complicated the content is etc - a single page of 2,000 words is usually faster than 10 pages of 200 words each.

Place an urgent copywriting order

Please contact me directly if you need content writing at short notice. Emails sent to my Gmail address come through to my phone and I'll reply as soon as I can.

My overnight copywriting capacity is limited and I can't guarantee that I will be available, even if I've delivered content to you in 24-48 hours in the past - it depends on commitments I have already made.

However, I will always do my best to fit your order into my schedule, and I often have a good amount of capacity available at any one time.

If you're near deadline and need a helping hand to get everything typed up on time, email me ASAP.

Bobblewriter

Words by Bob 'Bobble' Bardsley.

Bobble is a talented freelance writer who has written for websites since 1998.

Book me today to write for your print and online projects.

tap here to
place an order


Availability: Good

Keep In Touch



Tip Bobble at Ko-fi

Sitemaps:
Pages | Posts

Search

Archives

Office Hours



I reply to all enquiries as soon as possible. Any order size is welcome and my prices are negotiable.

Where my schedule allows, I can work to tight deadlines and unsociable hours to deliver urgent orders ASAP.