Christmas and New Year Availability for Freelance Copywriting Orders 2023

Wednesday 29 November 2023

We're nearly into December and I'll be looking to tie up any loose ends and complete my current freelance copywriting orders with plenty of time left in the run-up to Christmas 2023.

Christmas decorations and baubles
Christmas Decorations by Dids, via Pexels

Availability is still good and new orders are welcome, from both new and existing clients. These will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to pre-Christmas deadlines where urgent.

I will have access to emails at all times, and enquiries are very welcome, even on the holidays. Smaller orders can very likely be delivered even between the dates listed below, and I'm happy to discuss larger orders ready for an early start in January 2024.

With that being said, please aim (if possible) to work around the following dates:

  • My last scheduled workday before Christmas 2023 will be Friday, December 15th.
  • My first scheduled admin day after New Year will be Wednesday, January 3rd.
  • My first scheduled writing days after New Year will be January 4th-5th.

If you do need to make an urgent enquiry between the dates listed above, please clearly state 'Urgent' in your email subject line and/or message me on Twitter or Threads, and I'll reply as soon as I can.

There's still a full month to go, so I'll save the retrospective stuff for December, except to say thank you to everyone who placed an order in this difficult economy - I know the industry as a whole has been feeling the pinch, and I'm grateful as ever for the excellent clients I have the pleasure of working with.

Here's to a brighter 12 months in 2024 and a well-deserved break for everyone to see the back of this turbulent year.

Bobblewriter

Words by Bob 'Bobble' Bardsley.

Bobble is a talented freelance writer who has written for websites since 1998.

Book me today to write for your print and online projects.

tap here to
place an order


Availability: Good

Keep In Touch



Tip Bobble at Ko-fi

Sitemaps:
Pages | Posts

Search

Archives

Office Hours



I reply to all enquiries as soon as possible. Any order size is welcome and my prices are negotiable.

Where my schedule allows, I can work to tight deadlines and unsociable hours to deliver urgent orders ASAP.