Out of Office (Urgent Orders Only)

Sunday 17 December 2023

I'm now fully booked until January 2024 and will be working on existing orders through Christmas and New Year.

Established clients, if you need anything urgent between now and Wednesday, January 3rd, please contact me via email and mark your subject line 'Urgent'.

New customers are very welcome to make enquiries. If it's a genuine emergency I will try to fit you in. All other orders will be dealt with in January.

I will have access to emails throughout the holidays, but might be slow to reply between Wednesday December 20th and Wednesday January 3rd.

Thank You and Merry Christmas

Thank you so much to the clients who have been with me throughout this year despite a challenging economy, and to the new customers who have helped to keep my income sustainable in a cost of living crisis.

Very best wishes to all for happy holidays and a prosperous new year - I'll see you in 2024.

Bobblewriter

Words by Bob 'Bobble' Bardsley.

Bobble is a talented freelance writer who has written for websites since 1998.

Book me today to write for your print and online projects.

tap here to
place an order


Availability: Good

Keep In Touch



Tip Bobble at Ko-fi

Sitemaps:
Pages | Posts

Search

Archives

Office Hours



I reply to all enquiries as soon as possible. Any order size is welcome and my prices are negotiable.

Where my schedule allows, I can work to tight deadlines and unsociable hours to deliver urgent orders ASAP.